A rare opportunity to own the real starbuks machine in 100% complete and working condition. These are made to withstand churning out shots all day and this one is in excellent condition. It comes with the external under-counter pump unlike any other I have ever seen for sale.

It can make up to a quad shot with the touch of a button and will steam milk automatically to the perfect temperature, every time. You can also load decaffeinated beans into the secondary hopper contained within the main, or even a different type of bean, if you prefer. You can pull ristretto shots and even long coffee.

It comes with the correct cleaning tablets for the machine that fit the provided key.

I'm happy to walk you through the operation and make you a coffee or 3 if you'd like to view.

It is a real work horse and makes perfect shots every time, insanely fast. The auto steam is amazing!

The other bonus is that this one is not branded with the logo as some are. The only branding is a magnetic sign which is obviously removable. The hopper lid was removed for picture but I do have it.