Coffee Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have always enjoyed my coffee. At home I always make mokka pot with Lavazza coffee (I know..I know...). Until about two weeks ago when I came across a video from James Hoffman on Youtube... Since then I have been obsessed watching his videos and all videos to the point where I decided to pull the trigger and bought myself a Mara X V2 and the Niche Zero which are arriving tomorrow. When I first watched the videos I thought spending 拢100 on a grinder was crazy... and here I am now... 馃お.

What accessories would you guys recommend to purchase? There are loads of scales, milk jugs, etc.. but would like to know from everyday experience what people would recommend.

Between my wife and I will probably have a couple of espressos a day and a couple of milky coffees a day from the machine.

Thanks in advance!

Admin
Tree hugging biker
Hi and welcome...the first thing that is a must have purchase is a WTD tool...buy or make, your choice.

Reactions: Iggy10

Premium Member
So I have always enjoyed my coffee. At home I always make mokka pot with Lavazza coffee (I know..I know...). Until about two weeks ago when I came across a video from James Hoffman on Youtube... Since then I have been obsessed watching his videos and all videos to the point where I decided to pull the trigger and bought myself a Mara X V2 and the Niche Zero which are arriving tomorrow. When I first watched the videos I thought spending 拢100 on a grinder was crazy... and here I am now... 馃お.

What accessories would you guys recommend to purchase? There are loads of scales, milk jugs, etc.. but would like to know from everyday experience what people would recommend.

Between my wife and I will probably have a couple of espressos a day and a couple of milky coffees a day from the machine.

Thanks in advance!
Buy a tamper but not any old tamper, one that can't tamp unevenly. There are lots but the one I use ('cos its a thing of beauty) is the BRAVO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts