Coffee Forums banner
1141 - 1160 of 1186 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,646 Posts
If I haven't said so already, welcome to the forum @DDelta @CafeColando @Kev Munns .

Often people don't post because they're not sure what to say. For me, the off topic areas are just as interesting as the coffee ones. I often read them with my morning coffee.

It's always interesting to read about people's diverse interests, or have a laugh at a good joke.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have and will still lurk to a certain extent as I am completely new to the world of coffee, well in the context of wanting to try and have a nice, (I will not say perfect) cup of coffee.

There seems to be so much to learn and I understand what the members mean when they mention rabbit holes re equipment they want to buy.

I will continue to read and hopefully gain knowledge as to what I hope to achieve and enjoy.

Thanks.

Keith.

·
Registered
55 Posts
@Carlyrox Those rabbit holes run deep and the price of admission is high 😉
Hi Dave,

I know as since joining I have bought tampers, a station, two grinders, ( a Mignon mk2 and a Niche) and a ECM Mechanika slim v. The problem is I am in Spain and have no idea of when I will get the vaccination to be able to return to the UK to collect all my newly bought equipment.

Cannot wait till I get the items and commence my coffee journey though I am lucky compared to thousands.

Take Care.

Keith.

·
Premium Member
15,646 Posts
Wow...that is annoying...all that kit sitting in the UK....Hopefully it won't be too long. The UK vaccine program is running well and I'm sure once europe really gets going it will all move quickly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been lurking for a over six months since a search on the Niche brought me to DaveUK's fine review. Even then it took me a long time (months) to make up my mind and try and get one. Missed the boat in January but succeeded with the last Indigogo release so hope to get it in June.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Was lurking for a good couple of weeks. Read through everyone's comments about machines, grinders, and general assistance. Hopefully one day I'll be able to be as helpful as some of the people on here!

Until then, thanks for all the help!

1141 - 1160 of 1186 Posts