Hi folks!

For sale I have a Gaggia Classic in very good condition. I bought this nearly 6 months ago and it has made me delicious coffee daily (sometimes multiple daily) without fuss or issue.
I have descaled it once every month to keep it working well as I live in a hard water area.
I really love this machine but unfortunately my other half did not. She struggled to use it and as such, we have changed to a Sage Barista. If I had my way, this wouldnt be for sale!

I found the original milk wand to be absolutely rubbish so it now is sporting an upgraded metal wand. I also realised that pre-ground coffee wasnt doing the job well enough, so a Gaggia Grinder (included in the price) is also ready for departure.

Alongside the grinder, a dosing funnel, very heavy tamp, single wall double basket, double wall single basket, perfetta crema pin and portafilter handle are all included.

I really did enjoy this machine and, in the right hands, can make really brilliant coffee. Unfortunately for me, its time it went to its new home as we are taking the easy life.

Any questions, please just ask and ill be happy to answer them.

I would like Paypal payment (or cash on collection - I am near Brighton) and will be sending this insured and tracked delivery. The cost of delivery will be paid by the buyer and I will confirm with them the cost before posting (I would estimate around £25)

Thanks for reading - Will