Coffee Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to all this but after a weeks worth of reading and watching reviews I have gone with the Feld47 grinder and the 9Barista for my journey into coffee to savour.

I only have one cup a day but I kind of enjoy the preparation. I am currently just using a Bialleti Moka pot that produces a decent cup but I could not resist the 9Barista as soon as I saw the reviews, it seems to be made for someone like me who does not drink multiple cups a day - none of my family drink coffee so it is only going to be a one cup machine.

I would have liked to have handled all the grinders as I am a sucker for build quality but I was not sure how it would be possible to see all the usual suspects in person - I hope I have made a good choice with the Feld47. I must admit to also wanting to support the company as I have emotional connections to the city.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
The 9 Barista sounds like a really well engineered piece of equipment that should hold its value very well if ever you decide to move on. I’ve never heard a bad word about the Feld grinders. It’ll be interesting to hear how you get on.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Let us know how you get on, sounds like a killer combination to me! I have a Feld47 and an 1zpresso JX Pro, I'd say they are very comparable in build quality, and I doubt you'd get anything better at the price point.

The 9Barista looks like amazing engineering as well, I'd love one, even though I have no need for one 😅

1 - 3 of 3 Posts