Coffee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just wondering if anyone had any good reccomensations for espresso and cappacino cups? Have looked at the notneutrals cups...but seem a bit pricey at roughly £13 a pop from coffeehit. Im not saying they are not worth it, but any reccomendations would be welcome. Cheers

·
Registered
85 Posts
I always go with These Guys as without a min' order amount they can kit your kitchen out with absolutely anything you'd like.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Loveramics cups are, in my view, on a par with acme cups and can be picked up sometimes on offer from whittards and the like. Acme, inker or loveramics look really nice in all the various colours they come in.

·
Super Supporter
2,348 Posts
Gluv999 said:
Hi Just wondering if anyone had any good reccomensations for espresso and cappacino cups? Have looked at the notneutrals cups...but seem a bit pricey at roughly £13 a pop from coffeehit. Im not saying they are not worth it, but any reccomendations would be welcome. Cheers
I've got a couple of not neutral espresso cups I could sell.

·
No one puts Milly in the corner :)
15,974 Posts
luigimud said:
Prufrock had beautiful cups, not sure whether they're offering them for sale.

I am also looking to buy some cups. Planning a trip to Caravan soon.
That cup and saucer on Prufrock's FB page is an Inker, I think
;)

·
mano
3,382 Posts
I've got the italian Nuova Point, Palermo style for flat white and espresso..really thick walls

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone got any experience with the Rhinowares Javan cups designed by cofeehit themselves? They're very reasonably priced, I'm curious if anybody knows how thick walled/heavy they are compared to ACME, inker etc.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Alison said:
Has anyone got any experience with the Rhinowares Javan cups designed by cofeehit themselves? They're very reasonably priced, I'm curious if anybody knows how thick walled/heavy they are compared to ACME, inker etc.
They are good value for money but not on a par with acme etc. I got some espresso and flat white ones. Reasonably thick, nice saucers, slightly inconsistent shapes (but I don't mind)...

·
Registered
77 Posts
jj-x-ray said:
They are good value for money but not on a par with acme etc. I got some espresso and flat white ones. Reasonably thick, nice saucers, slightly inconsistent shapes (but I don't mind)...
I'm tempted by the ACME outlet sets and Inker, any idea which are thicker/heavier?
:waiting:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.