Coffee Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Benjamin

I'm looking around for the File for the update. But it seems to be gone. Can You upload it again?
Thanks in advance...

Best regards
Niels Peter

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Benjamin

I'm looking around for the File for the update. But it seems to be gone. Can You upload it again?
Thanks in advance...

Best regards
Niels Peter
Hi,
Do you still need the file?
If so, PM me your mail address, I can send you the file to you.
Sorry for not seen this sooner.

Best regards,

Peter.T

·
Registered
Espresso
3 Posts
Also on the hunt for the latest version of the ONE firmware. It boggles the mind that Crem does not provide this for direct download off their own website…?!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Do you still need the file?
If so, PM me your mail address, I can send you the file to you.
Sorry for not seen this sooner.

Best regards,

Peter.T
Hi - I’m another Crem One 2B LFPP owner looking for update files - could you also send the files (1.11 and 1.13 - is there also a 1.12?) to me please. Can you tell me what these files improve on the 1.09 version
Many thanks
John

·
Registered
Espresso
3 Posts
Hi - I’m another Crem One 2B LFPP owner looking for update files - could you also send the files (1.11 and 1.13 - is there also a 1.12?) to me please. Can you tell me what these files improve on the 1.09 version
I've put all the firmware binaries and documentation I've been able to find on my Google Drive. Read the release notes to see exactly what was updated.

Do note that if you update all the way to 1.14, there is a new setting in the service menu to set your hardware revision, A or B, which affects flow meter readings. This setting defaults to B, but if your machine didn't already come with 1.14 from the factory you most likely should set this to A.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've put all the firmware binaries and documentation I've been able to find on my Google Drive. Read the release notes to see exactly what was updated.

Do note that if you update all the way to 1.14, there is a new setting in the service menu to set your hardware revision, A or B, which affects flow meter readings. This setting defaults to B, but if your machine didn't already come with 1.14 from the factory you most likely should set this to A.
Mayhem - you’re a star - thanks v much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts